Senin, 11 Agustus 2014

Heavy Rain

That afternoon the sky appeared cloudy. I saw gray clouds came in layers when I took my shoes. Whereas in the morning the sun shone brightly so I dried my shoes. I tied the rope strongly. Then I said goodbye to mother to go to school.

My school was close enough. Less than 15 minutes to walk for kids in my age. 3rd grade elementary school who have to enter the class at one p.m every day.

Along the way, cold wind was blowing "Woosh ..". It's already half way when speckled water out of the sky cracks as well "tik... tik...tik.". I walk half-ran. and "Zhaashh..." heavy rain suddenly pouring down!

Oh pity me, forgot to bring umbrella. The road was began submerged. My shoes, my uniform were getting wet. I looked for shelter immediately. But there is no such a place. Oh pity me, this is so deserted road.

"Little girl, wear this plastic. And go quickly!" shouted an old man with a piece of plastic. Suddenly he covered me with the plastic. Oh I was shocked! but I had to go ahead. I could not see the man's face clearly, I could only say, "Thank you, Sir!". Soon he passed through the way. Without any protection from the rain. All I remember, he was a scavenger with a pulled wood cart.



That afternoon, heavy rain left sweet memories that will never lost from my mind. I do not know if I can meet again with him who helped me. However, every time rain comes, I will remember that day and pray may God return the favor and give him a good life.

12 komentar:

cara mengobati rematik mengatakan...


sometimes we are not aware of the situation that allows us to see the face of the person who helped us because we are a rush interesting story

cara mengobati asam urat mengatakan...


indeed a very good heart

cara mengobati encok mengatakan...

very good article is very inspiring for us to help each other

power bank terbaik mengatakan...

mantapppppp ini cerita bagus bangettttt

cara mengobati sakit pinggang mengatakan...

mantap artikelnya keren sekali

cara pemesanan mengatakan...

kerem sekali ceritanya saya suka

ricalinu mengatakan...

keren banget deh infonya

cara mengobati sakit leher mengatakan...

keren sekali infonya

cara mengobati sakit punggung mengatakan...

keren baik hati sekali orang itu sekarang sangat jarang yang begitu

obat penambah berat badan mengatakan...

keren infonya dan juga sangat bermanfaat sekali

Cara Mengobati Nyeri Sendi mengatakan...

sungguh baik hati pemulung itu

Cara Mengobati Kram mengatakan...

mantap deh artikelnya